29 November 2007

head over feet

in crazy mad passionate love with this show:


Completely wooed me with its witty dialogue, bright colors and hilarious, hilarious witty dialouge. I do a lot of silent laughter during the show because it doesn't hit me and then it hits me and then it's too late for an audible belly laugh so I just roll around shaking silently with my mouth open.

I'm nervous already---my last true love and I had a very bitter ending for which I am still holding a grudge.

It's sad that once I realize a show like Pushing Daisies is truly smart and funny and clever, I worry for it's longevity. But c'mon--season 11 of The Bachelor?? Seriously?? See? Now doesn't my concern seem legit?

Go watch this show. You'll feel all the smarter and prettier for it.


(images courtesy of abc. thanks abc.)

No comments: